Recursively deletes a directory tree of files.
The options array has the following parameters available:
- deleteTop - If true, will delete the top directory that is specified. Defaults to false.
- skipDirs - If true, will not delete the directories; just the files. Defaults to false.
- extensions - An array of file extensions to filter by - will only delete files with those extensions. Set to null or false to delete all files.
- delete_exclude_items - An array of names of files to skip.
- delete_exclude_patterns - An array or string of patterns to exclude by.
boolean deleteTree (string $dirname, [array $options = array( 'deleteTop' => false, 'skipDirs' => false, 'extensions' => array('.cache.php') )])
Delete the /modx/assets/videos/ directory (assuming the constant MODX_ASSETS_PATH is set) and all the files in it:
$xpdo->cacheManager->deleteTree(MODX_ASSETS_PATH.'videos/',array( 'deleteTop' => true, 'extensions' => false, ));
Delete only .flv files in the above directory:
$xpdo->cacheManager->deleteTree(MODX_ASSETS_PATH.'videos/',array( 'deleteTop' => true, 'extensions' => array('.flv'), ));
Delete all movies in above directory, except george.mov, buddies.flv, and any file name containing the word 'fun'.
$xpdo->cacheManager->deleteTree(MODX_ASSETS_PATH.'videos/',array( 'deleteTop' => true, 'extensions' => false, 'delete_exclude_items' => array('george.mov','buddies.flv'), 'delete_exclude_patterns' => '/fun/i', ));